Wednesday, January 4, 2012

MG Gundam Exia Carbon Graphite Gold Frame


Here is the review of the MG Gundam Carbon Graphite Gold Frame. Quite long for a description. Nonetheless, this kit that I have during the vacation caught my interest on the inner frame of the kit. This is the reason why apart from giving much attention on the paint job of the armor, I put more effort on the details of the frame. Thus, I painted it with a mixture of gold and metallic graphite to achieve the effect.



No more blah blah since I know within the gunpla community I think it would be stupid for anyone not to know about the Exia. Tons of pictures and videos are all over the net. But anyway, here are the pictures. Before I forget, this is not an Ignition Mode. I'm just a bit fortunate that I was able to put the LED lights of the GN Twin Drive from my 00 Raiser. Not to mention, both units really share the same GN drives! I didn't put much of the decals so it will not overpower the paint job and the frame's details.












And the battle rages on....operation desert storm









Of all its details, this inner frame of the thigh is particularly the I one love the most whether exposed or with the translucent armor cover. It's just really cool.





To save this post for any redundancy, I think I just have to let the figures speak for themselves. Countless reviews have already been circulating around the gunpla community. No wonder this kit is way too popular! Thanks for your time viewing!


Poseability 8/10

Excitement 7/10

Design 7/10

Weapons 6/10

Detail 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment