Monday, January 9, 2012

Striking Thoughts on Freedom

At the end of the first working week of the new year last Friday, I passed by a hobby store on my way home. For some reason or whatever and with the small amount of cash at hand, a sudden surge of impulse cause me to buy this no grade Strike Freedom. Only then I realized I made a some sort of a stupid mistake of buying it. After a couple of master grades that I have already started assembling, it made me ponder that when I snap fitted this kit, there's nothing special about it. It only just took me more than 4 hours of the night to do it. I don't mean to bash or insult this kind of kit but probably it's because I was expecting so much like the details I had dealt with the MG kits. Believe me,  I have already built before a couple of non-grade kits from the 00 Gundam series but the details and build of the kits are quite far and progressive from the Seed Series. I checked the manual of the Strike Freedom and it was produced in year 2005.

Now, the striking question lies in my head on how am I going to customise it? Maybe within the next couple of days I may have the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment